Admins of an Account can view Storage Usage details by navigating to Admin > Account > "Account Name" > Storage Usage
Storage Usage provides information on the Storage being used across your account as well as the total amount of Users.
Here you can find out:
- What the Account Storage Cap is set to
- How much space has been used
- How much space is left to use
- Max storage hit that month (billable amount)
- What the user cap is set to
- How many total users
These values are only editable by certain account groups. Most are not permitted to make adjustments; if you would like to increase or decrease the storage usage cap or user cap, please contact a globaledit Client Services Manager.