ASSIGNING JOBS TO USERS and GROUPS
- Click ADMIN > ASSIGNMENTS > Select whether you are assigning it to a SINGLE USER or a USER GROUP (clicking details link will show what users are in a group)
- Enter the job name and folders that are to be assigned
- Enter the user in which you would like the job assigned to
- Select their role (leave as normal if they are to maintain regular user permissions)
- Set an expiration date if you desire (not mandatory) and you can choose to notify the user, which will send an email notification that they have been assigned to a new job
Newly assigned users > jobs will appear as a list in the middle of the screen that shows detailed information about the assigned user and job.
ASSIGNING FOLDERS and SUBFOLDERS
See above. The only difference is you select a folder from the dropdown menu to assign. *Note: In order to upload into a job, you must be assigned to ALL FOLDERS.
MANAGING JOB ASSIGNMENTS
You can at any time alter the Role or Expiration Date of a job assigned to a user on the system.
- ADMIN > ASSIGNMENTS > there is a summary of jobs and users assigned to those jobs (you can use the Search bar to locate a specific User, Job or Account).
- Click on the underlined Role or Expiration Date to make changes
To remove a user from a job, mark the empty box next to the job name with a check and click Unassign Selected.