The job tree displays all jobs to which you currently have access. Account Admins automatically have access to all jobs in the account. Clicking on a folder will show all assets from the folder and its subfolders in the image viewer. Move folders within a job by dragging and dropping on the desired location. Careful, as this will change the job hierarchy for all users with access to this job.
Hover over the job or folder name to reveal an Options icon . Depending on your permissions, your options may include:
- New Folder: Create a new folder within the selected job or folder.
- Rename: Rename the selected job or folder.
- Delete: Delete the selected job or folder.
- Upload Assets: Upload assets to the selected job or folder.
- Append Derivatives: Append derivative assets to the assets contained within the selected job or folder.
- View Job Status: View current job status for the selected job or folder within a job.
- Send to.. : Send all assets from the current job and/or folder and sub-folders to an existing Lightbox.
- Send to New Lightbox: Send all assets from the current job and/or folder and sub-folders to a new Lightbox.
- Send as Approval Gallery: Send all assets from the current job and/or folder and sub-folders to an Approval Gallery.
- Set up Uplink: Set up a new Uplink with asset delivery at the current job or folder location.
- Transport: Initiate HiRes Transport.
You can also sort jobs Alphabetically or by date created by selecting OPTIONS at the top of the jobs column.
When you want to see specific information about a job, you have the option to select Job Properties within the gear icon on a job or folder to display the information pertaining to that job.
This will include the number of folders, assets, and overall file size when viewing Job Properties. Having a greater understanding of file size and number of files/folders gives users more context around their content and account.
When you click on the gear icon next to a job, you will then have the option to View Job Properties.