Globaledit includes a notifications feature designed to increase user connectivity and collaboration.
You will receive a notification for any of the following activities:
- A new job or folder has been shared / assigned to you
- A lightbox has been shared with you
- An approval gallery has been shared with you
- A lightbox / approval gallery is about to expire in 24 hours (both sender and recipient will be notified)
- A lightbox / approval gallery has expired (both sender and recipient will be notified)
- Asset(s) have been added/removed from a lightbox
- A lightbox comment is created
- A folder or job has expired
- Another user @mentioned you in asset notes
A notification will appear to the left of your name in the form of a numbered orange circle.
Click on the circle to see most recent notifications. Clicking on these notifications will bring you to that place in the library.