The Contact Sheet Generator allows you to automatically create custom, print-ready PDF contact sheets of your images.
Create Contact Sheets
- Select a Lightbox from the Lightbox Panel.
- Select Contact Sheets in the Library Tool drop-down menu to the right.
- Rotate for Best Fit - Rotate images for best fit regardless of orientation.
- Rows - Denotes the number of images across. Fewer assets means larger thumbnails and vice-versa.
- Columns - Denotes the number of images down. Fewer assets means larger thumbnails and vice-versa.
- Page Number Format - Select page numbering format or turn the option off.
- Captions - Include filename and/or Ratings (Select, Alt, Kill, Approve and/or Stars)
- Header - The text and positioning of the text across the top of the Contact Sheet.
- Footer - The text and positioning of the text across the bottom of the Contact Sheet.
- Contact Sheet Filename - Defaults to name of lightbox; can be changed.
Preview first page
- Quickly generate a preview of the first contact sheet page.
Create Contact Sheet
- Contact Sheet will be processed. You will receive an email notification when it is ready for download. Processed contact sheets can be downloaded from the download manager.
Applying a Watermark
- Navigate towards the bottom of your Contact Sheets menu and select Apply Watermark
Now when you create your sheet, you will see your watermark on all of the images!