ADMIN > METADATA > ADD NEW CUSTOM SCHEMA
You can create a custom metadata schema that works for your images. You can access this in your admin section. ADMIN > METADATA > ADD NEW CUSTOM SCHEMA
Fill in the requested fields:
- Schema Name - how it will appear in the Metadata Schema drop-down menu in the Metadata Editor.
- URL - does not have to be a registered URL, used by external applications to read the XMP metadata
- Prefix - 2-3 letters that describe the schema, used by external applications to read the XMP metadata.
- Choose the Account Group and/or Account to make the schema available to its users. If an account is not specified, it will be available for the entire account group.
Each row refers to a field in the schema.
- The Label is how the user will see the field.
- Checkbox – option to check or uncheck
- Combo Box – option to choose from predefined list of entries
- Date Picker – option to pick date from calendar
- Text Area – field to input multiple lines of text
- Text Input – field to input single line of text
- Text list - fields to input multiple lines of text
- Choose the Widget type to specify the input type.
- TextListBagArray/ TextListSequentialArray - Saves a combination of keywords you have entered in the particular order they were entered.
- Static Text – un-editable text to be stamped on each image
- Multiple Search Selection - allows you to enter previously determined values; introduces the ability to add more than one tag and selectively remove tags
- Hit Save once you are finished.
You can edit these schemas at any time by selecting ADMIN > METADATA > selecting a metadata name from the list and editing the properties of the schema and hitting Save. Any fields left blank will be excluded.