ASSIGNING JOBS TO USERS AND GROUPS
- Click ADMIN > ASSIGNMENTS > Select whether you are assigning it to a SINGLE USER or a USER GROUP (clicking details link will show what users are in a group)
- Enter the job name and folders that are to be assigned
- Enter the user in which you would like the job assigned to
- Select their role (leave as normal if they are to maintain regular user permissions)
- Set an expiration date if you desire (not mandatory) and you can choose to notify the user, which will send an email notification that they have been assigned to a new job
Newly assigned users > jobs will appear as a list in the middle of the screen that shows detailed information about the assigned user and job.
ASSIGNING FOLDERS AND SUBFOLDERS
See above. The only difference is you select a folder from the dropdown menu to assign. *Note: In order to upload into a job, you must be assigned to ALL FOLDERS.
MANAGING JOB ASSIGNMENTS
You can at any time alter the Role or Expiration Date of a job assigned to a user on the system.
- ADMIN > ASSIGNMENTS > there is a summary of jobs and users assigned to those jobs (you can use the Search bar to locate a specific User, Job or Account).
- Click on the underlined Role or Expiration Date to make changes
To remove a user from a job, mark the empty box next to the job name with a check and click Unassign Selected.
Click ADMIN > USER GROUPS. Here you can create custom groups of users. A User Group is a collection of users in an account that can be assigned to a job. For example: You might have a team of Art Directors or Photo Editors that need access to a job all at once. Instead of assigning each user to the job, you can save time by creating a user group, and assign the group to the job.
- You can add and remove users from these groups at any time.
CREATING A USER GROUP
Click ADMIN > USER GROUPS > select the account you would like the User Group to be a part of and click ADD NEW USER GROUP. Give your User Group a name that defines the users in that group, (ex. Art Directors, Editors) or anything you can easily remember and refer to.
Next click the ADD USER button > select a User from the dropdown and what their role will be when they are assigned to jobs. By default, the role selected is the same as their initial user permissions. To add this user to the group, select OK to finish. Repeat these steps to add multiple users.