When to clear your Flash Cache
When certain buttons or features are running slowly, or are not working at all, it may be time to clear your flash cache.
- In your System Preferences, click on “Flash Player” at the bottom of the window
- Select “Advanced” at the top right
- Under “Browsing Data and Settings”, click on “Delete All…”
- Make sure “Delete All Site Data and Settings” is checked, and then click “Delete Data”
- Click on "Control Panel" (or depending on your system setup, "Settings" and then "Control Panel")
- Click on "Flash Player"
- Click on the "Advanced" tab located along the top of the "Flash Player Settings Manager"
- Click the "Delete All..." button located at the top of the "Advanced" section of the "Flash Player Settings Manager".
- Ensure that there is a checkmark beside the "Delete All Site Data And Settings" option
- Next, click the "Delete Data" button located in the bottom right hand corner of this window
- Close the "Flash Player Settings Manager".
- Close the "Control Panel".
- Restart your browser