Upload images directly from your iPhone or iPad
Images from your iOS camera roll can now be uploaded via the globaledit app. If you’re out and find a great inspiration or template, you can send it directly to globaledit. Any images you upload can be rated, commented on, marked up, and shared just like any other asset. This makes it easy to stay in sync with your team – regardless of whether they’re on location or at the office.
To upload images on iOS:
- Navigate to a job
- Click on the globaledit logo in the middle of the menu strip
- Click upload and select your images from the camera roll
Filtering and Sorting Assets in iOS
You can now sort and filter though your assets on iOS. If you have a large library, you won’t have to scroll through long lists of assets looking for that perfect image.
1. Click on the Filter icon in the top right.
2. Choose filter to pick from the available filter options. Clicking on the filter icon again will close the options window and apply the changes.
3. Choose sort to pick from the available sorting options. Clicking on the filter icon again will close the options window and apply the changes.