Users in your Organization can access and perform actions to assets by assigning them to a Workspace and Workspace Role. Assigning a user to a Workspace and Workspace role will apply to all folders within.
Assign users to a workspace one of two ways.
Assign Users through the Admin Panel
- Go to the Admin Panel > Users
- Find user you wish to assign
- Select the 3 dot menu to the right of the user's name
- From the dropdown menu, select View Access
- The Assignments Dialog window will be available
- Add assignment roles to the user on any relevant levels - Organization, Account(s), Workspace(s) by clicking the check box next to the options available
Assign Users through the Share Hub
- Select the three dots to the right of workspace
- Select Share, then choose Invite to Workspace
- Type in username or email address
- Select Role from dropdown menu
- Add any (optional) notes to the invitation
- Select Invite to Workspace to send invitation
With this method, you can assign multiple users to a Workspace at the same time when assigning through Workspaces directly. All users in the group will receive the same Workspace role.
We're here for you!
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!
Phone: (888) 433-4801
Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM to 9PM Eastern Standard Time