Group a set of assets into their own library for additional organization and share-ability. It’s like creating a playlist, but with images.
➲ Create A Collection by selecting asset(s)
- On the folder level
- Via Search - add assets by searching tags, filename, folder name
- Within Collections - create new collections from existing collections, or move assets from one collection to another
➲ Right click, hover over Collections tab in drop-down menu, and select:
- Create a Name for your collection
- Optional: Create a Description for your collection
- Add tags for additional search-ability and organization
Add to Existing:
- Select the existing Collection from the menu and select “Add”
- Use the Filter functionality to easily locate the one you’re looking for.
- Target a collection by selecting the Star icon next to it. This collection will now appear in the dropdown menu when hovering over the Collections selection. Unstar at any time to remove.
➲ View Collection:
- Navigate to the Collections tab
- View Collection from All Active
- View Collection from listed Collections on the left panel