If you come to a screen comparable to this one below, you need to enable Flash on your browser.
How to enable Flash in Google Chrome
1) In your browser window in the address bar, click on the 'lock' icon next to the URL
2)In the dropdown menu that appears, click on the dropdown menu next to 'Flash' and select 'Allow'
3) From there, refresh the page, and Flash will now be enabled.
How to enable Flash in Safari
1) In your browser, go to the bar at the top of the screen and click 'Safari' and select 'Preferences'
2) From there, go to the section for 'Websites' and be sure that it says that you are allowed to use the Adobe Flash Player plug in.
3) Now that you've completed this process, go to 'View' at the top bar again and select
'Reload with Plug-Ins'.