The Workspace "01_Workspace" in the example below does not have any folders, and we need one to trigger an upload:
- While in the Library, click on the three dots to the right of the Workspace
- Select New Folder from the dropdown menu
- Name your folder and select
- Your folder will appear under the Workspace
Create a Subfolder:
If you'd like to create subfolder(s), click on the three dots next to a Folder, select New Folder from dropdown.
You can drag and drop folders in globaledit to create a folder structure and organize your folders, similar to how you would on your desktop.
Trigger an Upload (3 Ways):
Select the folder you'd like to upload assets into. The orange highlight indicates what folder is selected:
1. Drag and Drop:
When selecting a folder you’d like to upload to, you can drag and drop your files into the middle of the library area of the platform to trigger the upload.
2. Select - top of the right side panel
3. From Workspaces:
- Select the three dots next to the folder
- Hover over Add from the drop down
- Select Assets
Drag and drop files into the upload tray:
- Click on the icon
- Navigate to the assets in Finder you wish to upload
- Select the asset(s) (CMND+A = Select all)
- Select Open
Your selected assets will populate the upload tray:
- You can add more assets to the batch by selecting
- Remove assets from the back by selecting next to the asset
- Confirm upload by selecting
Once your upload has been initiated, you'll receive a notification at the top right:
Open the notification window to track the progress of your upload:
Your assets will populate in the globaledit folder destination once complete. You'll receive a confirmation via email as well, with a CSV attached.