Creating an Approval Gallery is an easy way to send assets to Talent and/or Reps to review assets for Approval or Kill status. Creating an Approval Gallery can be completed within the library or the Gallery Manager. Editing and removal of assets can be made at time of gallery creation.
- Create an Approval Gallery from your Library
- Create an Approval Gallery within the Gallery Manager
- Edit & Remove Assets from an Approval Gallery
Create an Approval Gallery from your Library
- Select Asset(s) within Workspaces or Collections
- Right Click, choose Approval Gallery in the dropdown menu
- Select either:
- Add to Existing - Adds Asset(s) to an existing gallery
- Add to New - Create a new Approval Gallery
New Gallery Fields Available to edit
- Gallery Name *required
- Note (Internal: not visible to Talent / Rep)
- Show Code
- Project Code
- Photography Type
Create an Approval Gallery within the Gallery Manager
- Go to the Approval Galleries tab
- Select New Gallery at the top right of the platform
- Name the Gallery & Input data in fields
- Select Save As Draft
- Go back to the Library
- Select Asset(s), right click, choose Approval Gallery from the drop down menu
- Select Add to Existing
- Select title of your Approval Gallery in the list
- Select Add
Edit & Remove Assets from an Approval Gallery
- Select the Gallery to edit and select View Assets at the top right of the Gallery Settings page.
- To remove assets:
- Select the asset(s) to remove and select Remove Selected.
- Drag and drop assets to adjust the sequence order.
Once a gallery is shared with a talent, edits and removing assets are no longer available in the gallery.
We're here for you!
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!
Phone: (888) 433-4801
Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM to 9PM Eastern Standard Time