Create an Approval Gallery from your Library:
- Selects Asset(s) within Workspaces or Collections (CMND+A to select all)
- Right Click and hover over Approval Gallery in dropdown menu
- Add To Existing - adds assets to an existing gallery
- Add to New - Create a new Approval Gallery
New Gallery Fields :
- Gallery Name *required
- Note *internal (will not be visible to talent/rep)
- Show Code
- Project Code
- Photography Type
Create an Approval Gallery within the Gallery Manager:
- Go to the Approval Galleries tab
- Select "New Gallery" at the top right in blue
- Name the Gallery & Input data in fields
- Select Save As Draft
- Go back to Library
- Select Assets ->Right Click -> Approval Gallery -> Add to Exisiting
- Select title of your Approval Gallery in the list
Edit & Remove Assets from an Approval Gallery:
- Select the Gallery you wish to edit and select at the top right of the Gallery Settings page.
- To remove assets, select the assets you wish to remove and select at the bottom right. Drag and drop assets to adjust their order.
Once a gallery is shared with a talent, you can no longer edit or remove assets in the gallery.