- Situations that could cause timeouts or errors
- Optimizing your uploads with globaledit Sync
- Attachments need to be Synced in the same instance as the source files they are appending to
- Folder name and structure needs to match 1-to-1 in order for the Attachments to be uploaded correctly.
- The “uploaded x/x files....” readout is the total of both source assets and Attachments, but this number will eventually go down to match the source files.
Situations that could cause timeouts or errors
- Ensure that computer is set to stay awake for duration of Sync.
- Ensure that no files are being adjusted while Sync is processing.
- Ensure that both source and destination folders in GE are not being moved/adjusted/amended during a Sync.
Optimizing your uploads with globaledit Sync
- Sync is best for bulk uploads; below are the browser upload limitations.
- Using Sync will alleviate these:
- 1000 images per upload limit
- No folder/folder structure upload
- 3 concurrent upload limit
- 50GB per total upload limit
- One limit that is in place for Sync and browser upload:
- 50gb per asset upload limit
- Currently Sync cannot upload versions of assets.
We're here for you!
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!
Phone: (888) 433-4801
Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM to 9PM Eastern Standard Time
Please sign in to leave a comment.