Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us here
Checkout our hot tip of the week!
- Approval Gallery
- Asset Expiration Dates
- Asset Status
- Workspaces and Folder Structures
- @mentions Overview
- Sort Order
- Grid Zoom
- Manage Approval Galleries Users
- Invite Talent and Reps users to the Approval Gallery
- Create an Approval Gallery
- Sharing an Approval Gallery
- Approval Status Visibility
- Admin View of Approval Gallery Ratings
10.2022 Release Notes
- Public Links
- Notification Summaries
- New Share hub & Menu
- Markup Editor: Crop Ratio available in Marquee Tool
- Metadata Dropdown Fields available in Search
- Improved Image Resolution in Contact Sheets
- Improvements to Sign-in experience
- Backend Improvements
- Resolved an issue where some users were unable to see the confirmation button for approval galleries on mobile.
- Resolved an issue with new asset notifications being sent too frequently.
- Updated logic for version update log outs to exclude users who are currently uploading
- Updated logic to reduce the occurrence of logouts when multiple tabs are open.
- Resolved a bug where under some circumstances a mark up might not save.
- Removed suggested text in search which did not relate to previous searches.
- Resolved an issue where users who only had one globaledit Org were getting sent to the org switcher.
- Resolved an issue where the upload window for the org brand logo was larger than needed.
- Resolved an issue where the command key would appear to be stuck when selecting assets.
3.4.1 Release Notes
Fixed an issue with previews, where assets with abnormally large metadata would fail to generate previews.
Fixed an issue where non selected folders could sometimes be relocated to subfolders.
Fixed an issue where some approval gallery emails would not route users to the correct location.
Resolved an issue where pinpoint urls were routing to the “Asset Not Found” OR User Profile pages.
Implemented a solution to allow users to search metadata fields which contain greater than 300 characters. (Full implementation is scheduled to be complete 9/23/2022).
Updated the billing page for starter organizations to display that 250GB of storage is included.
3.2.5 Release Notes
Ability to see total counts of Label, Color and Star ratings at a folder level from the Info panel
Ability to generate previews for video assets with narrow vertical aspect ratios
Resolution for delay in changes to be reflected in Search results
3.2.1 Release Notes
Improved Info panel load times in both Search and Library views
Errors when moving folders across Workspaces resolved
Approval Gallery Admins no longer cc'ed on Talent invitations
Corrected Date selector in Search view
Resolution of folder expansion delays for parent folders with large amounts of subfolders
Resolution for delays after performing searches resulting in browser errors
Improved execution time of Search queries
Improve performance of Collections to resolve load errors
3.2 Release Notes
- Web version 3.2
- globaledit Sync version 2.2
- Commercial API version 1.5
- Photoshop plugin version 1.2
This important release includes a key update to the globaledit infrastructure that allows for ongoing deployments ahead without any disruption to user access. This means no weekend or overnight downtime for upgrades!
Custom label names now display consistently for the bulk apply button when selecting multiple assets
Permissions within the globaledit Library now translate correctly within the Photoshop Plugin
Search results now return expected results when updating a Date field search chip in the calendar dropdown
Metadata searches now return expected results when searching for list field values containing special characters
Labels and Ratings now display properly when loading past the initial 5,000+ assets in Search results
Pinpoint URLs created at the Workspace level now load correctly, displaying folders and assets in the Library view
The name of the Markup layer creator now displays properly within the Markup PDFs
When new members are added to Projects, email notifications are now only sent to the invitee
Rare instances of unique files being read as duplicates during Sync uploads with the Ignore Duplicates box checked is now resolved
Fix to resolve errors when publishing Approval Galleries
And 600+ additional bug fixes!
3.1.8 Release Notes
Resolved issue for metadata searches on List field values which contain spaces returning 0 results.
Update to layout of mobile SMS Authentication screen to allow for added visibility of Enable button.