- Approval Gallery
- 3D Assets
- Asset Expiration Dates
- Asset Status
- Workspaces and Folder Structures
- @mentions Overview
- Sort Order
- Manage Approval Galleries Users
- Invite Talent and Reps users to the Approval Gallery
- Create an Approval Gallery
- Sharing an Approval Gallery
- Approval Status Visibility
- Admin View of Approval Gallery Ratings
6.2023 Release Notes
Asset Cropping: Real-time cropping is now accessible in both 1-up and 2-up views where users can conduct non-destructive crops within the globaledit platform without the need for Photoshop. Available to beta users only with full release planned in July.
Plaintext Search: We have streamlined globaledit search by enabling users to search directly against asset names and all metadata fields from the search bar. Chips can still be utilized in instances such as searching for a specific query or when using long lists of file names.
Plaintext Search: New autocomplete functionality produces search recommendations unique to your company's index and metadata library, removing the need to spell out long queries like SKUs or talent names.
Other Updates & Fixes
Admins are now able to update watermarks on library assets in real-time
Fixes to grid view hotkeys and navigation where users can move selections by keying up, down, left, and right
Improved reliability of downloading packages & metadata stamping
Resolved URL path for “Get Link” requests
Resolved blank screen at Google sign-in
5.2023 Release Notes
Dashboard: Dashboards provide a succinct overview of activity, showing users present, assets stored, and tasks completed - enabling admins to easily assess progress and proof of value at a glance.
Expiration Dates: Admins can now manage asset rights by controlling when and how long users have access to content. Additionally, team roles can be configured to view, set, and modify asset expiration dates.
Asset Statuses: Designated users can apply a clear status to any asset, minimizing communication gaps by visually aligning which assets are to-do, in progress, or ready to use.
Dropbox Integration: We simplified the process of importing assets, as well as added the ability to import from Dropbox. We've also added automatic logging for sync so our support team is better able to help digital techs.
10.2022 Release Notes
- Public Links
- Notification Summaries
- New Share hub & Menu
- Markup Editor: Crop Ratio available in Marquee Tool
- Metadata Dropdown Fields available in Search
- Improved Image Resolution in Contact Sheets
- Improvements to Sign-in experience
- Backend Improvements
- Resolved an issue where some users were unable to see the confirmation button for approval galleries on mobile.
- Resolved an issue with new asset notifications being sent too frequently.
- Updated logic for version update log outs to exclude users who are currently uploading
- Updated logic to reduce the occurrence of logouts when multiple tabs are open.
- Resolved a bug where under some circumstances a mark up might not save.
- Removed suggested text in search which did not relate to previous searches.
- Resolved an issue where users who only had one globaledit Org were getting sent to the org switcher.
- Resolved an issue where the upload window for the org brand logo was larger than needed.
- Resolved an issue where the command key would appear to be stuck when selecting assets.
3.4.1 Release Notes
Fixed an issue with previews, where assets with abnormally large metadata would fail to generate previews.
Fixed an issue where non selected folders could sometimes be relocated to subfolders.
Fixed an issue where some approval gallery emails would not route users to the correct location.
Resolved an issue where pinpoint urls were routing to the “Asset Not Found” OR User Profile pages.
Implemented a solution to allow users to search metadata fields which contain greater than 300 characters. (Full implementation is scheduled to be complete 9/23/2022).
Updated the billing page for starter organizations to display that 250GB of storage is included.
3.2.5 Release Notes
Ability to see total counts of Label, Color and Star ratings at a folder level from the Info panel
Ability to generate previews for video assets with narrow vertical aspect ratios
Resolution for delay in changes to be reflected in Search results
3.2.1 Release Notes
Improved Info panel load times in both Search and Library views
Errors when moving folders across Workspaces resolved
Approval Gallery Admins no longer cc'ed on Talent invitations
Corrected Date selector in Search view
Resolution of folder expansion delays for parent folders with large amounts of subfolders
Resolution for delays after performing searches resulting in browser errors
Improved execution time of Search queries
Improve performance of Collections to resolve load errors