The Contact Sheet Generator allows you to automatically create custom, print-ready PDF contact sheets of your images.
Create Contact Sheets
- Select relevant assets in the Grid Viewer.
- Secondary Click the selected assets.
- Select Contact Sheets in the Context Menu that appears.
INCLUDE GIF OF DOING THIS ACTION
- Contact Sheet Filename - Can be changed to up to 50 characters
- Share With Recipients -
- Orientation - Portrait or Landscape
- Page Size - Common page dimension pre-sets
- Rows - Denotes the number of images across. Fewer assets means larger thumbnails and vice-versa.
- Columns - Denotes the number of images down. Fewer assets means larger thumbnails and vice-versa.
- Labels - Asset Name, Rating, Color Rating, Labels, and Approval Checkbox can all be added.
- Reduce Filesize - Select to optimize PDF file size (Warning: may affect image quality).
- Header - The text and positioning of the text across the top of the Contact Sheet.
- Footer - The text and positioning of the text across the bottom of the Contact Sheet.
- Pagination - Denotes the page number; multiple formats available
- Watermark - Select to see the watermark on individual images on Contact Sheet
Preview - Quickly generate a preview of the first contact sheet page.
SCREENSHOT OF PREVIEW WINDOW
Create - Contact Sheet will be processed. You will receive an email notification when it is ready for download. Processed contact sheets can be downloaded from the download manager.
SCREENSHOT OF CREATED CONTACT SHEET