View Assets Recursively
Recursive search is available through the search function, allowing users to quickly search across multiple subfolders. Using the search bar, users can access assets from a single folder or include all subfolders. Ratings, Metadata, Previews, Filtering and Markups are all available in the Search view recursively as well.
5,000 assets will load and continue to paginate 5,000 assets at a time until all your assets are visible.
You can make bulk adjustments to ratings or renaming to 5,000 at a time. These assets do not need to be in any sequence order and can be any 5,000 assets within the subfolders.
Searching across subfolders
In the Workspace or Collections, click on the top folder you’d like to search recursively and click the Search Workspace bar at the top.
- Select Enter (the blue arrow in the top right corner) and a panel will populate below the filters.
After initiating the search from the folder, click the checkbox Show assets in subfolders and your assets will appear immediately.
Navigating Folders in Search
- Click the arrow on the right of the Folder or Workspace search chip to view a dropdown of the subfolders.
- Click the arrow to the right of the folder name to navigate to the subfolders within the search chip
- Select Enter to view all assets within the folders recursively
- Select the Back arrow to navigate back to the parent folder.
We're here for you!
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!
Phone: (888) 433-4801
Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM to 9PM Eastern Standard Time
Please sign in to leave a comment.