- To invite a Rep to a gallery which has already been Published, remove the Rep from the gallery and add the rep again. Remove the Rep by going into the gallery information, selecting Talent, then clicking the 3 Dot Menu next to the Rep and selecting Remove. Add the Rep again by choosing the Add a Rep dropdown menu and search for the Rep either by name or email.
- Gallery invites are only sent upon the publishing of a gallery. Once the gallery has been published, the Rep can validate their account and will be directed to the existing gallery.
- To Reopen a Closed Approval Gallery, select the gallery, select Talent, then select the Reopen button. Reopen the gallery for a set amount of time or select the specific date, add an optional Note, Change the Kill or Approval Ratio and add Reps if necessary.
- If the Talent or the Rep has more assets selected than is allowed, then the Approval Gallery will not allow the Talent or Rep to submit the gallery.
- Example: A talent selects 30 images out of 50 in a gallery where they are not supposed to select more than 50%. This will result in the talent being unable to submit the gallery until they reduce the selection of assets to get to 25 assets or less.
We're here for you!
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!
Phone: (888) 433-4801
Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM to 9PM Eastern Standard Time