Projects can be made shareable with users outside your organization. To allow Project users to invite others, follow the below steps.
- Under the Projects tab or in the Projects option of the folder's 3-dot menu, click “Add Project”
- From the popup on the right side, click to toggle off and on “Public Project”.
- Add policies or select a role from the dropdown menu
- Set rules, if applicable
- Preview your Project or click Next, followed by Create & Send Invites
Invited recipients of the Project will receive an email with a “Magic Link” to login.
- Anyone who has access to a Public Project can share openly outside your organization. Each recipient will be considered a billable user.
- Public projects will default to a 90 day expiration date. This can be changed by adjusting the date within the calendar.
- To easily identify public projects, when the toggle is on, the name of the Project will display with “Project 1 - Public” in your Projects tab list and either Public or Private in the Visibility column of your Projects:
- Anyone who receives the public Project from a recipient will inherit the same policy structure as the sender. Recipients cannot set new policies on Projects that have been shared with them.