globaledit allows you to filter assets in the library and in collections in a variety of ways. You can also learn about sorting your assets here: Sort Order
- Filter by Labels: Select / Alt / Approve / Kill
- Filter by Star Rating
- Filter by Color Label
- Filter by if an asset(s) has an Attachment
- Filter by if an asset(s) has a Markup
- Approval Gallery Status
- Approval Gallery Rating
When setting up your filter, you can add any number of filter attributes, as well as specifying if the selected filter should meet the following requirements:
- All Requirements: Assets that have all selected filter attributes will appear.
- Filter Parameters: 3 Star Rating and Blue Color Label
- Only assets that have a 3 Star Rating and a Blue Color Label applied to them will show up with this filter applied.
- Any Requirements: Assets can have any of the selected filter attributes will appear.
- Filter Parameters: 5 Star Rating, Select, and Alt
- Any assets that contain a 5 Star Rating and/or have a Select and/or Alt will appear with this filter applied.
- None: Assets with the selected filter attributes will not appear.
- Filter Parameters: Alt and Yellow Color Label
- Any assets with Alt and/or Yellow Color Label will not appear with this filter applied.
When a filter is applied, an orange flag will appear next to the Filter option and display how many filters have been applied. Filters will also carry over between folders, workspaces, and accounts, clear any filters if you need to view assets that do not fall within your chosen filter parameters.
We're here for you!
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!
Phone: (888) 433-4801
Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM to 9PM Eastern Standard Time