Viewing assets can be done a few ways, including zooming into an asset and comparing assets to each other. Assets can be viewed in Workspace and Collections in the same manner; in the Library grid view and with the 1-Up or 2-Up view.
- Grid View
- 1-Up View
- 2-Up View
With Grid View, assets can be viewed in a grid as thumbnails from 50% - 200% of the thumbnail size.
- To change the thumbnail size, select the + / - near the Grid Icon to increase or decrease the thumbnail in 50% increments.
Grid View & Zoom
To view an asset with greater detail or to play a video asset, choose the 1-Up Icon on the top left of the platform.
- On the upper right of the platform, select the 1-Up View Icon to go into the 1-Up viewer.
1-Up View Icon
Zoom and Using the Hand Tool
- To increase or decrease zoom into the assets details, select the + / - under the 1-Up View.
- To reset the asset view, select the Size to Fit Icon.
- To move around the asset when zoomed in, select the Hand Icon.
Zoom & Hand Tool
Play Video Assets
- Video Assets can be played within the 1-Up Viewer
- Select a video asset, click the Play Button below the preview
Playing Video Asset
Adding Ratings or Labels
- Select the asset to add a label or rating.
- Add Ratings or Labels in the Upper Left of the 1-Up Viewer.
- Keyboard shortcuts work within the 1-Up Viewer.
Add Ratings or Labels in 1-Up Viewer
Viewing Assets on the Film Strip
- Select an asset by clicking
- Arrow left or right on your keyboard to move left or right
- Right-Click an asset to view the assets dropdown menu for more asset options.
Browsing Assets on the Film Strip
Changing the Theme
- On the lower left of the 1-Up viewer, select the dropdown menu to change between
Dark Theme / Light Theme
- To reset, select the theme of your choosing
Change the 1-Up Viewer Theme
To compare two assets or two versions to each other, choose the 2-Up Icon on the top left of the platform.
- On the upper right of the platform, select the 2-Up View Icon to go into the 2-Up viewer.
2-Up View Icon
- Select the Left side of the 2-Up Viewer then select an asset set on the left.
- Select the Right side of the 2-Up Viewer then select an asset set on the right to compare against.
- Choose the dropdown menu to compare the assets with Split, Overlay, Slider
We're here for you!
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!
Phone: (888) 433-4801
Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM to 9PM Eastern Standard Time