Metadata can be read upon import or added to any asset with a variety of Industry Standard metadata schemas including IPTC, Dublin Core, EXIF and Dynamic Media. Metadata is searchable within Search and can be exported with Stamp Metadata upon asset download.
Add Metadata and Keywords
To add searchable keywords or tags you can use the Dublin Core schema.
Navigate to the Metadata View in the right hand panel
Select the schema for your workspace, for example: Dublin Core
Add any relevant keywords you would like included, separated by a comma.
Search Metadata Fields
- To search across multiple metadata schema or multiple folders use Search, either within Workspace or Collection, select Metadata, select All Metadata.
- To search specific metadata fields, select the specific field within Metadata.
Metadata can be imported from a separate CSV file or directly from assets on ingest.
- To import metadata navigate to the metadata gear icon, choose Import As (CSV)
- Download the Metadata Import Template, add your local metadata and adjusting headers to match the target schema.
- Drag and drop the CVS while viewing the specified folder and metadata will be added to the respective assets.
We're here for you!
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know!
Phone: (888) 433-4801
Hours: Monday - Friday 9AM to 9PM Eastern Standard Time